Tomadox – Document Scanning and Management Software
Tomadox is a document scanning and management system which combines extensive capablities in adapting the system to the organization's needs. The system was developed with an emphasis on user experience and quick integration capability in any organization.
The system combines OCR technologies and barcode recognition for automatic filing of scanned documents.
The system contents includes:
- Defining an archive tree and sub-archives
- Assigning unique key fields to each archive
- Advanced scanning options: scanning for several formats (PDF/Tif/Gif/Bmp/JPG), which interface with most types of scanners, scanning a compilation of documents automatically divided according to the user's definition, image compression and automatic image enhancement.
- Receipt of files from external sources: scanner, facsimile, and network
- Full integration with Outlook including Add-on for quick filing of emails into the TomaDox
- Automatic data identification: advanced barcode recognition, data identification capabilities using OCR engines
- Advanced group and user authorization system
- Task module enabling the organization to send a document as a task to user. The task is documented and the task status may be viewed any time.
- Signature and authorization round enabling the organization to automatically send a document to the specific user/several users.
- Advanced search capabilities on items/tasks/emails/external databases